This made me laugh so hard!
Another 17 year old cis-girl.
Christian, Feminist, obsessive fangirl.
Ray Rice Inspired Makeup Tutorial
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST
This was fucking hilarious and then shit got WAY real
LMFAOOOO I was finna be mad as shit but this shit was hilarious and golden.
WELL DONE good good
GO WATCH THIS SHOW, HONESTLY IT IS SO AMAZING.
IF THIS POST CREATES 1 NEW PUSHING DAISIES FAN MY LIFE = MADE.
Alright let me help out then:
1) Most of the cast is female. In fact only two main characters are male.
2) Both male characters take typically non-masculine hobbies. Emerson Cod knits almost non-stop and makes pop-up books. Ned is literally called “The Pie-Maker” because he bakes homestyle pies from his mother’s method. Both are shown to be very nurturing and even maternal characters. Conversely, the women? A pair of professional travelling show performers that have gritty sexual scandals the way men usually get (see the entire “Chuck’s father” storylines), a beekeeper who is the single most positive and optimistic character imaginable, and a former professional jockey- Three of four pro athletes.
3) You could very easily make the claim Ned is asexual.
4) Yes, the storyline is about romance. But it’s also about the positive side of a love story, and their only drama lies in overcoming their inability to actually share contact.
5) A very good friend of mine recommended this show to me as “Disney for adults.” I told her it was already on my list to watch because “It’s by Bryan Fuller, from Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me.” Bryan Fuller is now most known for “Hannibal.” The same camera methods and bright colours and lighting techniques Hannibal is known for? Perfected in this show, just using a different tone- The same colour methods in reverse, upping the vivid greens and yellows instead of reds and blues, which sells emotion both ways.
7) Probably one of the best examples of a modern day fairy tale possible.
8) Narrated by Jim Dale- The narrator for the HP audio books.
I don’t know if anyone’s already added links to this, but all of these here work and if you hover over the links, an episode description shows :)
if u don’t like Hufflepuffs then u must not like acceptance, honesty, equality, loyalty, easy kitchen access and lovely cozy hobbit holes and if u don’t like any of those things then u must be a very sad person and i will invite u into our cozy badger tunnel and nab u some cauldron cakes and butterbeer from the kitchens next door and listen to ur troubles until u feel a lil less sad
imagine if china, while they’re up on the moon, decides to knock down the US flag or whatever just to say ‘screw you’ and its like, what are we gonna do? spend a couple million just to fly some craft up to the moon and re-erect the flag? the whole scenario would be petty and that’s hilarious
i have lived in america my entire life and i am 100% sure we would do exactly that
Yes. We would.
OK. So Children’s Place were selling Guardians of the Galaxy t-shirts for boys… and left Gamora out of the ugly-ass t-shirt design because she’s a female character and this “shirt in particular is a boy’s shirt.”
THIS. THIS IS WHY WE CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS, PEOPLE.
We all know that’s bull because the girls’ shirts are always covered in male characters. Apparently having a female character on merchandise would accidentally give young girls and women the false impression that they matter too. And we can’t have that, now, can we?
Not in ManWorld, we can’t. Maybe, in some future day, we’ll be 48%, or 50%, and people will realize that we are half the population, and we can have stuff, and it won’t even be pink. And we can celebrate it! Won’t that be a happy day?
food should be free. water should be free. housing should be free. power, fuel, electricity should be free. basic necessities should be free.
the idea of “people should have to work for a living” carries the implication that some people deserve to die
So imagine a Harry Potter TV series but BETTER than Game of Thrones because seasons 1 and 2 would be Founders, 3-5/6 would be Marauders, 6/7-13/14 would be the books, and then 13/14-forever would be post-Hogwarts Golden Trio and Next-Gen and it would be absolutely brilliant.